Thursday, December 3, 2009

EO Conditioner



I'm in love with a new product. (Seriously this time, LOL).

I waited for awhile before I reviewed this product, but I had to share. I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeee this stuff.

The ingredients are as follows:

Purified Water, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Olive (Olea Europaea) Oil, Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil, Organic Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) Oil, Behenalkonium Chloride (and) Cetyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Hibiscus (Rosa Sinensis) Extract, Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) Extract, Hair Nourishing Complex [Papaya Fruit Extract, Evening Primrose (Oenothera Biennis) Flower Extract, Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa) Extract, Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Extract], EO® Essential Oil Blend [Lavender (Lavandula Officinalis) Essential Oil, Lavandin (Lavandula Hybrida) Essential Oil], EO® Organic Herbal Blend [Organic Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis),Organic Chamomile (Matricaria Recutita) Extract, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Extract, and Organic White Tea (Camelia Sinensis) Leaf Extract], Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Organic Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin

I have used it to do braid outs on both wet and damp natural hair. I use a large amount as a leave-in conditioner and let a little cool water (a stream) run through my hair to distribute the product, after I let it air dry about 60% and I style.

I use it for wet buns and most recently I used it on my flat ironed hair to set my rollers. Awwwwwwwww I am amazed at how soft my hair feels. The product is so light weight it is perfect for my fine hair. It is non-greasy and very moisturizing. During this time that my hair is flat ironed I have been using a dime sized amount on the ends of my hair and sealing with a drop of sweet almond oil and then roller setting my hair at night in a high ponytail. On a scale of 1-5 this product gets a 5+. I will try the other products in the EO line after the holidays and review those later. But for now this is definitely a keeper.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...