Saturday, April 10, 2010

Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married Too?"

I am a little late on my review, but here goes. I had the opportunity to see "Why Did I Get Married Too?" on the day it premiered in Chicago. Tickets were sold out and people were lined up to see this movie (luckily we got out tickets in advance). I've found a new movie theater that will be my venue until it gets too rowdy like the rest of the city's movie theater.

Anyway, I personally thought the movie was good. The storyline follows where "Why Did I Get Married" ended. There are a few surprises and a shocking ending. There is a scene with Janet Jackson and Malik Yoba that showcased both their acting capabilities. I was impressed. If you haven't by now had a chance to check out the movie, please do so this weekend.

I am a Tyler Perry fan and supporter of his work. Despite critics, I would suggest you go see the movie for yourself before you formulate an opinion. Each person has their own preference and this may be something you enjoy. Have seen the movie? Did you like or dislike the movie? What are your thoughts about the ending?

For a sneak peak click here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSONVGYiIHo

BTW, have you seen any good movie recently?? If so, comment and let me know I'm always open to view a new flick.

Blessings...

1 comment:

Lovely Lady Luxe said...

I agree, this movie was very entertaining!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...