Monday, July 26, 2010

If it Were You...

You would think with the major changes that have taken place over the last few months, things would be a lot more simple. That's not the case. When I get stressed I worry about everything. I know, I know not the best habit to have. I am sitting here at 1:37 a.m. and my air conditioner just scared the life out of me (no joke). Okay, back to my point. I spend so much time thinking it is ridiculous, so I decided to write. Yeah this post has no real substance, just my way of getting it all out.

Dating: Oh my lawd, dating?? I think for the most part I have been fairly lucky with my encounters. However, it has come to my realization that people have no clue what they want, or they simply can't handle what they ask for. Could that be true or am I overstating the obvious?

Parenting: The school year is about to start. How do you all feel about your child going on play dates with classmates, neighbors, etc. with parents you haven't met? In my opinion if my child is going on a play date, I'm coming along. The world is too creepy and people lives are not what they seem. I can't trust my child at someone's home that I do not know. UNSAFE, advice from me to other parents, please checkout the parents and families before you send your child out to play. It is too dangerous out here. I'd rather be safe than sorry, and I'd rather be overprotective than regretful.

Weather: HOT as crap! I can't take it. That is all I can say.

Sleep: No freakin way. I am still up. This insomnia has got to end.

Well these are my random 2 a.m. thoughts. Now If it Were You, what would you do??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...