Thursday, October 28, 2010

Food for Thought- If It Don't Fit, Don't Force It

Would you settle for a relationship or a marriage if all it provided you was a chance to not be alone?

I think too many times women settle to say "I do", for the sake of doing what society says is right.  I'd rather be happy and single, than with someone and miserable. I probably self reflect more than the average person, but I also think I am at a point of knowing what is that I want and not being willing to accept anything less.

Life is to be enjoyed.

Is there a misconception to what should be expected in considering a life partner? I no longer believe that men are commitment phobic to the extent I once did. My attitude is "if it don't fit, don't force it and keep it moving". I'd rather feel partially full alone temporarily, if it meant I would not have to feel empty forever.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...