Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"Hey Ma Can I Please Slap Your A**"

I get approached by the most unsophisticated, rude, ignorant sons of bitches out there.  Yes I had to take it there. Usually I don't waste my writing on worthless situations, but this is a blog of things on my mind and this has definitely been on my mind.

First off let me give you a little background. I don't go out clubin at all. If I do it is generally 1-2 times a YEAR. Actually when I am in a club atmosphere the "iggies" (ignorant ghetto goofies) generally steer clear of me (I guess I got that I need you  to at least know how to greet me before we continue this convo) look, so don't bother approaching me. You would think the "iggies" would use this same notion in everyday life. WRONG! The iggies elevate to a whole new level. So I think what took me over the gat damn edge was this pass summer. Situation goes as such:

FYI Woman is me

Woman exits bus
Woman crosses street
Iggie sees woman coming
Iggie says, "you are the most beautiful creature I have seen"
Woman says, "thank you" (mistake #1)
Iggie says, "Can I get to know you" (or something to that nature)
Woman says, " no" (and keeps walking)
And so the ignorance begins
Woman walks down the street 
Iggie runs his stupid a** down the street yellin "Aaaaa, ma"
Iggie gets closer to woman
Iggie is directly behind woman
Woman moves where other people are standing
Iggie still approaches
Iggie says" Hey Ma can I please slap your a**"?
Street Vendor man intervenes and woman begins to tell iggie what a dumbass he is
Street Vendor man says "excuse me but keep walking son"
Iggie is moving on by now anyway
Woman turns to street vendor and says "thank you" (another big mistake)
Street Vendor man says "you think I can get your number"
Woman walks away shaking her head

Note here. Saying "thank you" is food for an iggie. Just roll your eyes and keep moving. But prepare yourself to be called all sorts of names.

But I get approached by, thugs, street vendors, married men (isn't odd but annoying still), men with unborn babies, uneducated, old men, men on bicycles, etc. It would be different if I had a balance of men that actually have potential, but I don't. I only get the deformed ones. So I officially mark today as : "Don't Talk to Me if You Can't Spell Your Name, Have Multiple "Baby Mamas", Have Not Seen the Inside of School Since 7th Grade, Your First Greet Starts with Aaaa Ma, Day"!

I digress!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

"So I officially mark today as : "Don't Talk to Me if You Can't Spell Your Name, Have Multiple "Baby Mamas", Have Not Seen the Inside of School Since 7th Grade, Your First Greet Starts with Aaaa Ma, Day"!"

LOL, can we get that on some t-shirts please? You know, just in case one comes along that is a little bit hooked on phonics! My God! I can relate completely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...