Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stress and Lifestyle Changes

The life of a busy woman can lead us to neglect ourselves. Caring for others around us and handling everyday business does not leave much time to tend to our own needs. I recently had a discussion with another busy mom regarding stress.

Many may not realize that stress is the core cause of many diseases and the enabler of pre-existing conditions. Upon doing research on depression and stress I found the two to carry similar traits. In fact my research lead me to conclude that the undefined sick feeling one gets that can't be explained, could very well be stress.

Be advised that I am not a medical doctor nor do I claim to be an expert. I highly recommend if you are dealing with any of these issues you should seek medical attention from your physician.

1 comment:

Tisha Matthews said...

You are so right about stress being the core cause of many diseases. At the end of September and the beginning of this month two people died at my job from stress related diseases. We need to put our health first by limiting the things that causes stress in our lives.

Tisha
http://www.inspiredmoments.net

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...