Sunday, January 23, 2011

In A Writer's Hell

Neither of my laptops are currently working and I feel like I am in the middle of a bad dream. For the past  weeks my computers have been on the fritz. I know I am going to need another one, but in the meantime I want to scream to the top of my lungs. To anyone that is glued to their laptop as much as I am, they will understand my frustration.

I am in a writer's hell at this moment. LOL. My computer shuts down whenever it so desires and I can not download any new programs. Yes, I am sad to say the least. But hopefully I will be getting a replacement soon.

On another note, my dear friend said words to me that I will never forget. She said she was impressed and proud of me. That means the world to me. We spoke so fondly of my future. It is great to be surrounded by someone that has seen you at your worst, but still hold you whole for what you are worth. That is a true friend. I have shed tears of joy for her because I have been so happy and proud of her. We encourage each other and trust me she kicks me when I need it and lets me know when I am wrong. I cherish that, it is hard to find and very rare. Do you all have at least one person like that in your life that inspires you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...