Monday, September 21, 2009

Make it Fun


I have joined the gym twice in the past two years and each time I find that I don't have the time to go to the gym. No matter how I try to adjust my schedule I don't have two hours to spare (travel + workout=not enough time).

About a year and half ago I purchased this lovely little weighted hula hoop. It is great. I must say I lost about 6 inches around my waist doing this thing about 4 times a week.

Lately I have pumped up my workout and I dance to the Michael Jackson "Beat It" CD. Yes, the entire CD. I have it on my mp3 player, I turn it up and just go. I sweat so hard with this thing. It is the absolute best. Give it a try and let me know what you think. It retails for $28-$46 depending on the size you get.

For more information visit http://www.sports-hoop.com/main_howtochoose.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...