Sunday, September 13, 2009

What Ya, Reading?

School can become overwhelming at times. That along with my other responsibilities leaves me limited time for myself. So, I have decided to read one non-school related book a week. I feel that I need this balance because I began to notice that I have long forgotten about my love for reading. Each month I will read one fictional book and post a short review. If you want a few good reads, follow my "What Ya Reading" post monthly.

This month I am reading "How to Bake a Cupcake" By H.L. Sweatte. Here is the editorial review from Amazon.

Editorial Reviews

Unpredictably sweet and oh so tempting... Jasmine Fairchild may be every guy's fantasy, but she's nobody's fool. As an English major at the University of California, Berkeley, Jasmine is blazing a path to success and craves a partner that shares her ambitious spirit. She has her heart set on Stacey Fisher, the dean's son and star quarterback of the football team, but the older and mysterious Jackson Taylor uses his undeniable good looks and charm to ensure she keeps her options open. Choosing between two men isn't Jasmine's biggest dilemma-overcoming a painful past and her current commitment-phobic ways proves much more difficult. Only time will tell if she can bear the right ingredients to form a solid love connection with the one that proves to be Mr. Right, for any seasoned dater knows that good looks and charm will only get you so far. After all, even a delectably enticing dessert can prove bitter to the taste once it's been burned.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...