Thursday, October 8, 2009

Christmas Shopping Anyone?



It's that time of the year for me. Time to start Christmas planning and shopping. I love the holidays in the sense of giving. I generally starting planning this month and will start my shopping a week before Halloween. My shopping consists of mainly gift shopping for my little girl. I like to start early, not only because you can catch some nice deals, but also because you don't have to worry about things being sold out.

Well for those of you that may be interested Kmart is offering online layaway. Yep you heard it right, you can pick your items online and set-up online payments. You can then pick your items up in the store after your balance is paid. Interesting, huh?

You can get more information at http://blogs.reuters.com/shop-talk/2009/10/06/layaway-goes-virtual-at-kmart/

It is important to budget and plan ahead for this year especially because we are still in a recession and we don't want to wake-up with buyer's regret in January 2010.

Let's make a positive effort this year to not only put smiles on loved ones faces, but also keep a happy face on that checking account for 2010!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...