Monday, August 23, 2010

The Water Was So Blue

I've been walking lately and I love it.  I forgot how much I enjoy my thoughts when I walk.  The lake was absolutely gorgeous today.  Close your eyes and imagine this: an August evening when the sun is beginning to set, a cool breeze strong enough to give the water sound. The waves move just fast enough to make a slight splash, the sound is so calming. I was engulfed by the beauty of the skyline.  With my MP3 player in hand I walked, and walked, and then walked some more.  Before I knew it, I'd thought about everything, and absolutely nothing.  My thoughts were so calming, I mostly observed my surroundings and did not focus on the pains creeping through my legs.  It was one of the best walks I have taken in a long time. I took the photo with my Blackberry, I had to share the beauty of nature.


What do you like to do to relax?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...