Saturday, October 2, 2010

Three Week Update

It is three weeks into my healthier habits and I must say despite the past weeks birthday celebration I managed to loss 6 pounds. I think I would have lost more had I exercised like I was suppose to. I managed to get some walking done and a few days with the hula hoop, but nothing like I should have. My body still hasn't adjusted to waking at 5:15 a.m. so I haven't been able to rise 10 minutes earlier than that to do my workout in the mornings. The morning workouts are the key because my evenings are jammed packed.

Remember my goal is to lose 2.5-3 pounds a week. So at 6 pounds loss after 3 weeks I am at 2 pounds per week. Not bad, but definitely can be better. The extra pound has to come from me working out. While I won't be hard myself about that, but at least I know where I stand.

I'll check in again in the next 2 weeks with an update. I have about a month to reach my goal. If I stay at this rate it won't be hard. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...