Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summer Wish

So my camera is broken, which sucks because summer is coming close and I love taking pictures in the summer. I found last summer one of my favorite activities is to go to the Garfield Conservatory and just take beautiful pics of the plants. But now sad to say, my 4 year old camera had its' last fall, needless to say it did survive.

Now I have to replace it, which I doubt will be possible considering summer camp expenses for the little lady have become more than originally budgeted. Anyway, on to wishing. So since I can't have a new camera immediately, I thought I'd wish for it.

I want this and hopefully it won't take me forever to work towards getting. It retails at $279, but I have seen it for $239 on sale. Not a lot a know, but spare cash is non-existent. Anyway, just thought I'd share. I hope everyone had a wonderful month of May.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...