Wednesday, September 29, 2010

LIAR..LIAR, Pants on FIRE!


“Liar, liar pants on fire, hang them up on telephone wire”

Lying is a pet peeve of mine. I hate it and I don’t respect people that do it. Some people lie for absolutely no reason at all, just for the sake of speaking.  But those aren’t even the people that get under my skin. The ones that drive me up the freakin wall are those that look me straight in my eye and say one thing and then say that is not what they said. It is a combination of not be able to admit fault in anything and then back tracking their original words to justify their action. Well yesterday I heard and read enough lies to make me want to strangle someone. 

When it becomes apparent to me that you are filled with untruths and slick stories to wiggle your way out of a tight situation, I no longer value you. Simply put, you mean nothing more to me than a joke. Credibility is squashed and moving forward I won’t trust or believe a word you say.  I know it seems harsh, but I don’t have tolerance for punks, and not being able to tell the truth is being a punk.
 
Please understand this applies to everyone. I am not speaking about male/female relationships; I am speaking about anyone that I come in contact with. It crawls up my skin, because I want to yell to top of my lungs when I catch someone in a lie. Screaming, “LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE”.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...