Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Taking a Break

Hi Everyone,

I am a little under the weather and I need to take a personal break to get my health in order. I am not sure how long I will be away, but rest assure I will return. I am sorry for the sudden departure, but this was unexpected and without going into details, please know that if I could continue to write I would do so. I have given it much thought and know that for the sake of a speedy recovery it is best that I take a short break from blogging. Thank you for your understanding and if I do not return before the holidays I wish you all a very safe and Happy Holiday season!

Love,
Janelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I actually consider this specific to be information on excellent quality plus it appears to be created in order to make the viewer think. I love your writing style as well as appreciate your work.

Keep it Up...!!

Vintage Maybelline Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...