Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's On

Today was yet another busy and tiring day. Despite the fact that I literally want to pass out from exhaustion, I got so many MANDATORY things done today. I am a procrastinator when it comes to doing certain things. I hate grocery shopping, I hate laundry, and oh yeah, I hate doctors offices. Hence, the reason I had to knock all these to-do items off my list today. Life would be so simple if I did things as they came, instead of letting it all become urgent at once. Anyway, no one is perfect and at least I know my imperfections. That doesn't excuse the fact that they exist, but I am working on it.

Well, I did it. I revamped the fridge in preparation for my work week. Eating healthy is not difficult for me. It is just when I go back to bad habits, I don't know where to start in order to get back on track. Well I started at the start. My problem isn't indulging in goodies, it is picking processed foods for quick eats. We all know processed foods are filled with sodium. preservatives, sugars, dyes, and a lot of non-nutritional things to extend the shelf life. Well since that is my downfall, I stopped it dead in its tracks and loaded up on the good stuff. Take a look below:


I am giving it my all, because I have no other option. Leave me some encouraging tips. Now, it's on!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...