This Food for Thought closes my Thanksgiving Series. I hope you all had a chance to reflect within yourself and see some of the random things I reflect on.
Last Thanksgiving was a rough time for me, I was going through a terrible heartbreak and the pain felt never ending. The rain tonight reminded me of how I felt and after a moment of sadness, it didn't take much for me to realize why I am thankful.
- My family members are all safe (I love them all, no matter what)
- I have the best child a mother could ask for.
- I am in good health and sound mind
- My friends are wonderful (they guide me through everything, without them I'd break)
- I am employed (too many people are without)
- I have a warm place to call home
- I know who I am
- I can touch people through my words
- My heart healed
- I am loved!