Monday, December 7, 2009

My Hopes for the Future

I have been contemplating my wants over the past week. I have never focused on what is that I want in life. I have always focused on making sure others around me were happy and taken care of. But these last few years have taught me that it is more important to take care of myself first in order to take care of others.

My hopes for the future are simple, yet so complicated. I want to be happy. Truly happy. I don't need riches or material things to accomplish this I just need to tune the channel on ME. I have never been selfish before, so I can't wait to see what it feels like.

1 comment:

mware80 said...

Life moves so fast that it can be difficult to consider your own growth as a person. As a parent, this fact grows tremendously. I believe a person must possess some amount of selfishness. I feel that taking time to empower yourself will greatly help you in your future endeavors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...